This book has been written to provide practice assessment material for the Unit ‘Internal Accounting Systems and Controls’ which is mandatory for the Q2022 AAT Level 4 Diploma in Professional Accounting.
The book contains Chapter Activities and Practice Assessments which will enable the student to gain confidence in tackling the AAT Computer-Based Assessment. Answers are also provided in this text.
This practical workbook should be used in combination with the Osborne Books ‘Internal Accounting Systems and Controls Tutorial’ which contains explanatory text and further practice questions.
- FREE copy of eBook
- FREE study resources in the Osborne Student Zone
Table of Contents
- Introduction to internal accounting systems and controls
- The accounting function – how it works
- Stakeholders and their information needs
- Internal control systems and fraud
- Technology and accounting systems
- Effective accounting systems
- Evaluation and review of accounting systems
- Recommendations and making changes