This essential study text for the AAT Level 4 Diploma in Professional Accounting fully prepares you to pass the Q2022 Unit ‘Internal Accounting Systems and Controls’.
You will learn how to draft and interpret financial statements for different types of companies. You will also develop your understanding of the regulatory frameworks that underpin their preparation.
All Osborne Books study materials are written by our expert authors in an easy-to-read style, giving you the knowledge and confidence to pass your AAT exams.
- clear chapters
- practice exam-style questions
- Case Studies
- a FREE ebook copy
- more FREE study resources in the Osborne Books Student Zone
Table of Contents
- Introduction to accounting systems and controls
- The accounting function – how it works
- Stakeholders and their information needs
- Internal control systems and fraud
- Technology and accounting systems
- Effective accounting systems
- Evaluation and review of an accounting system
- Recommendations and making changes