This Workbook for the AAT Level 4 Diploma in Professional Accounting (Q2022) complements the Drafting and Interpreting Financial Statements Tutorial.
It is perfect for revision and contains practice chapter-based activities, mock exams and answers.
Our expert authors write questions in the style of the AAT assessments, helping to consolidate your learning and prepare you for exam success.
- FREE copy of eBook
- FREE study resources in the Osborne Student Zone
Table of Contents
- Purpose of financial statements
- Introduction to limited company financial statements
- Published financial statements of limited companies
- Accounting for assets
- Accounting for liabilities and the statement of profit or loss
- Statement of cash flows
- Interpretation of financial statements
- Consolidated financial statements