This essential study text for the AAT Level 4 Diploma in Professional Accounting fully prepares you to pass the Q2022 Unit ‘Cash and Financial Management’.
You will build an understanding of the importance of managing cash in a business. You will also learn to prepare forecasts and budgets and monitor cash flow to inform financial decisions.
All Osborne Books study materials are written by our expert authors in an easy-to-read style, giving you the knowledge and confidence to pass your AAT exams.
- clear chapters
- practice exam-style questions
- Case Studies
- a FREE ebook copy
- more FREE study resources in the Osborne Books Student Zone
Table of Contents
- Managing cash flows
- Forecasting data for cash budgets
- Preparing cash budgets
- Using cash budgets
- The UK financial system and liquidity
- Raising short-term and long-term finance
- Investing surplus funds