This Workbook for the AAT Level 4 Diploma in Professional Accounting (Q2022) complements the Business Tax (Finance Act 2021) Tutorial.
IMPORTANT: The questions in this book are based on the 2021/22 tax year (Finance Act 2021). We understand that the AAT plan to assess this legislation from 1 February 2022 to 31 December 2022. Please confirm with your tutor which exam you will be sitting.
It is perfect for revision and contains practice chapter-based activities, mock exams and answers.
Our expert authors write questions in the style of the AAT assessments, helping to consolidate your learning and prepare you for exam success.
- FREE copy of eBook
- FREE study resources in the Osborne Student Zone
Table of Contents
- Introduction to business taxation
- Corporation Tax – trading profits
- Corporation Tax – capital allowances
- Corporation Tax – chargeable gains
- Corporation Tax – calculating the tax
- Income Tax – trading profits
- Income Tax – further issues
- Business disposals and tax planning