This essential study text for the AAT Level 4 Diploma in Professional Accounting fully prepares you to pass the Q2022 Unit ‘Applied Management Accounting’.
You will learn how to analyse and report on business performance, and then relate your findings to inform business decisions.
All Osborne Books study materials are written by our expert authors in an easy-to-read style, giving you the knowledge and confidence to pass your AAT exams.
- clear chapters
- practice exam-style questions
- Case Studies
- a FREE ebook copy
- more FREE study resources in the Osborne Books Student Zone
Table of Contents
- Preparing budgets
- Using budgets
- Standard costing – direct costs
- Standard costing – overheads and sales
- Cost management techniques
- Decision-making techniques
- Performance indicators
- Statistical techniques