This essential study text for the AAT Level 3 Diploma in Accounting fully prepares you to pass the Q2022 Unit ‘Tax Processes for Businesses’.
You will learn about tax processes in daily business operations and develop your skills in understanding, preparing and submitting VAT Returns to HMRC. You will also learn how to monitor and uphold compliance with current tax legislation.
All Osborne Books study materials are written by our expert authors in an easy-to-read style, giving you the knowledge and confidence to pass your AAT exams.
- clear chapters
- practice exam-style questions
- Case Studies
- a FREE ebook copy
- more FREE study resources in the Osborne Books Student Zone
Table of Contents
- Introduction to Value Added Tax
- VAT and business documents
- Inputs and outputs and special schemes
- The VAT Return
- Principles of payroll
- Communicating VAT and payroll information