This essential study text for the AAT Level 3 Diploma in Accounting fully prepares you to pass the Q2022 Unit ‘Business Awareness’.
You will learn about different types of businesses, their structure, key stakeholders and the impact of the environment in which they operate.
All Osborne Books study materials are written by our expert authors in an easy-to-read style, giving you the knowledge and confidence to pass your AAT exams.
- clear chapters
- practice exam-style questions
- Case Studies
- a FREE ebook copy
- more FREE study resources in the Osborne Books Student Zone
Table of Contents
- Understanding businesses
- Organisational structure and governance
- The external and internal environment
- Principles of professional ethics
- Threats and safeguards to fundamental ethical principles
- Ethical conflict and reporting unethical behaviour
- Money laundering
- New technology and data security
- Communicating information to stakeholders