Join the J. Dauman Finance
Experienced Accountant Wanted
40-44 Uxbridge Road,
London W5 2BS
Join Our Team!
J. Dauman Finance, a prestigious financial firm, is seeking a highly skilled accountant.
The salary starts at £35,000 (dependent on experience) and there is no upper limit – we are willing to pay well if the candidate is really able to hit the ground running.
- Preparing and finalising statutory accounts
- Tax computation and returns submission to HMRC for sole trader, partnership and incorporation
- Gathering, evaluating and interpreting financial and non-financial data for management and business development purposes of the clients
- Dealing with HMRC (including HMRC investigations), Companies House and other related parties correspondence
- Bookkeeping and completion of VAT Returns
- Dealing with clients and resolving any issues raised
- Meeting with existing and potential clients to maintain and build-up successful client relationship management
- Making sure to meet all deadlines related to compliance requirements and clients request
- Liable for own portfolio of clients.
Please fill out our form below and we will contact you shortly.
- Ms Office, in particular Excel.
- Desirable skills include familiarity with QuickBooks, Sage.
- A Polish speaker is compulsory.
- Performance bonus
- 28 days of holidays (including bank holidays.)
Starting from the third completed year of employment, there is one additional day for every year completed, up to a maximum of five additional days
- 1 hour paid lunch break, effectively shortening the working week to 35 hours
- Company-sponsored lunch once a week
- Yoga sessions in the office twice a week
- Flexible working (flexible hours and working from home after the probationary period)
- Study support with the possibility of paid days off for exams and study
- Company-sponsored CPD courses (PTP seminars)
- Medicash Proactive (corporate health plan):
- Many professional networking opportunities (events in Poland and in the UK)
- Extended Christmas break (closure of the office between Christmas and New Year).
If you are interested and meet our requirements, do not hesitate! Please submit your CV through the contact form on this website. We look forward to your application!