The Best Accounting School
Sepera College provide a range of courses to set you on the path of your career in accounting or learn a new language. Our renowned courses are delivered to the highest standards, by qualiﬁed tutors in our modern purpose built facilities. Our unique blend of academic tutoring and industry experience for our accounting courses provides a complete training programme, supporting our students from induction through to qualiﬁcation and beyond.
Our centres were established to provide value for money education to students in Accountancy. We run part time, Saturday and evening courses, to meet the demands of the local community. Our centres provide equal opportunities to all learners. Our tutors are very supportive to our students and this is reﬂected in the one-to-one approach in dealing with student queries.
Why Choose Us
Hundreds of people chose to qualify with us. Here’s why…
AAT Training with practical work experience to face the challenges of the actual work environment-
- Qualified tutors - each tutor is aqualified accountant with extensive teaching experience as well as vocational and professional expertise
- New technology - live webinars – real time on-line training with easy access to tutor suppor
- Student panel - 24/7 access to educational platform which offers recorded lectures, presentations and exercise
- Comfort and flexibility -study at your own pace at any location with internet access and internet enabled devices, save time on travelling
- Smaller classes - to reach your full potential are also intended to provide effective tutor support to our learners.
We have the passion, the drive and the knowledge to make it work. Anyone that leaves Sepera has a clear understanding of the workings of their qualiﬁcation and the conﬁdence to walk into a job knowing that they can handle anything put their way.
What is AAT ?
The AAT Accounting Qualifications provide practical, internationally recognised finance and accountancy skills that can open doors for you in any industry across the world. AAT’s short qualifications provide a solid foundation in bookkeeping and accounting software, acting as a good starting point if you’re new to these subjects.
AAT is open to everyone - you don’t need previous qualifications or experience, and you can work at a pace that fits in with your lifestyle. Whether you’re looking for your first job in accountancy, or simply want to enhance your existing accounting skills, AAT will give you the training you need.
AAT offers a range of benefits for student members (including study support, career advice to help find the perfect job and exclusive discounts), as well as a route into chartered accountancy. If you choose to further your studies with one of the leading chartered professional bodies, such as ACCA, CIPFA or CIMA, your AAT qualification will give you generous exemptions.