This short course will provide you an introduction to accounting and is suitable for young people who have just left school as well as for adults returning to work after a break or for anyone wishing to change career.
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS: No formal qualifications are required at this level
This Course Will Suite You If
• you work in accounts and would like a formal qualification in the field
• you would like to acquire new skills to help with a change in your career
• you’re a school leaver looking for an introduction to accounting and finance
• you are not currently in employment or training and you need workplace skills
• you would like to go on to be an AAT full member or study for chartered status.
|AAT Level 1||00:00:00|
|AAT L.1 Introduction to Bookkeeping 2018 ( Artur Mager)|
|AAT L.1 Live webinar 2018 (Artur Mager)||00:00:00|
|AAT L.1 Questions and Answers ( Iza Drabik)|
|AAT Level 1 Access Award in Business Skills Workshop Part 1||00:00:00|
|AAT Level 1 Access Award in Business Skills Workshop Part 2||00:00:00|